How to use
Trackingplan will send you a daily digest with a general overview of the state of your data at the beginning of your workday.
These summaries are all you need to help you stay updated on your data-tracking efforts and quickly glean valuable insights.
Just by checking our digest on a daily basis, you’ll be able to have a quick glimpse of:
- New problems detected and a brief description of what’s happening to help you identify the cause of the issue to see at a glance what exactly needs to be addressed.
- New events, properties, and user attributes detected
- Unresolved problems that haven’t been addressed yet and a brief description of what’s happening to help you identify the cause of the issue and know what exactly needs to be addressed
- A summary of how your starred items are performing
- Summarized statistics for each of your analytics services
- Summarized statistics of your User Acquisition data
- Summarized statistics for each of your pixels
To make sure your team is on the same page, click on Settings & Members and navigate to the Daily Digest settings. There, you’ll just need to enter the email addresses of those team members you want to be receiving your tracking plan’s daily digest.
Moreover, with Trackingplan you can also set up personalized digests to make sure only the right information goes to the right people.
Let’s see some possibilities:
- Create a personalized digest for only those events marked with the label #marketingteam, and add only the members of your company in that department. Learn more about how to use labels here.
- Create a personalized digest for only those events marked with the label #bug so that the development team in your organization can receive a concise and straightforward digest about all the problems affecting your digital analytics.
- Create a personalized digest for only those events happening in Google Analytics, and add only your analytics teams there.
- Have a personalized digest for only those events marked as starred to quickly see the most important parts of your customer data collection at a glance.