How to use
Trackingplan sends you daily digests with a general overview of the state of your data. These summaries are all you need to help you stay updated on your data-tracking efforts and quickly glean valuable insights, such as seeing if problems are centralized within one particular destination.
This is what our daily digest includes:
- Discovered events, properties, and user attributes
- New problems detected
- Existing problems that need to be addressed
- Summarized statistics for each analytics provider and pixel (e.g. number of warnings per destination)
- Summarized statistics for acquisition (e.g. number of active campaigns)
- Summary views on the daily progress of your analytics, user acquisition, and pixels.
- Starred item statistics
For discovered events, you’ll see how many properties they include and their source.
For new and existing problems, you’ll see the source of the problem and a brief description of what’s happening to help you identify the cause of the issue. This will allow you to see at a glance what exactly needs to be addressed.
Align with your team
Make sure your team is on the same page by entering the email addresses of those team members you want to be receiving your tracking plan’s daily digest. To do so, click on Settings & Members and navigate to the Daily Digest settings. To add recipients, you can enter one email address per line.